Semester August – December 2016
Steps to entry contest:
- Registration April 7th to May 18th of 2016, in section Freshmen Admissions at the website: uanl.mx
- FRESHMEN ADMISSION FORM: Provide the information requested.
- IMPORTANT: Classes are offered on campus and online, you must choose your preferred option.
- PAYMENT: Go to your nearest BANORTE to pay the cost of the examination. You will need freshmen admission form.
- Go to uanl.mx Applicants section.
- Access with the number of registration and password provided in your freshmen admission form.
- Enter personal information.
- Answer CENEVAL survey.
- Print freshmen registration form (applicants section).
- Download the document: Guía del Examen de Ingreso (EXANI-II).
- For this exam you will study the following sections: Admisión, diagnostico and sections 4 y 11.
- Go to the Department of Student Records of the School of Physical Education:
- Applicants residing in Nuevo Leon: May 23rd to June 1st, 2016, from 8:00 hrs to 18:00 hrs.
- Applicants residing outside Nuevo León: June 2nd and 3rd 2016 from 8:00 hrs to 18:00 hrs.
- You should bring Freshmen registration form.
- Dress code: formal.
- June 04 of 2016 – 08:45 hrs.
- Punctual assistance.
- Freshmen registration form.
- Official and valid identification.
- Wooden pencil #2.
- Simple calculator (not scientific).
Jefatura del departamento de escolar y de archivo
MC. Mª. Del Carmen Ruíz Ponce
Attention hours: Monday to friday, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Tel: 13 40 44 50 Ext: 7617 y 7637