The National and International Consultative Council (CCNI, in its Spanish acronym) of the School of Physical Education of the UANL is an organ convened by the Director of SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION thru the Sub-division of Planning and Liaison, who’s objective is to make recommendations about the academic and research actions plans that may favor the internationalization of the school.
According with the Article 14 of the International Relations General Regulation of the UANL, the Consultative Council advise the Director of SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION in international matters, and is ruled by their own regulation.
The Council consists of academics and professionals coming from national and international institutions foreign the UANL, the same ones who will contribute to the increase of international visibility of SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION thanks to their experience, knowledge and diversity.
Area of work
The CCNI carry outs its job in different ways and working areas, among which:
- Evaluation, development and upgrade of the academic units of SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION.
- Evaluation, development and upgrade of postgraduate degree of SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION.
- Strategies to increase the exchange of students, researchers and professors, to or from SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION.
- Collaboration and guidance in the activities for the international accreditation of SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION.
- Proposal of courses to upgrade the teachers that covers opportunity areas, new techniques/research instruments, academic innovation and methodological approaches for teaching and research.
- Collaboration to increase the scientific production and the development of academic projects and researches that encourage a multicultural focus.
- Collaboration for the definition of empowerment strategies of the current/new academic bodies.
Nature of the CCNI
The nature of the CCNI is consultative, consequently the recommendations and suggestions will be taken into account as guides for the authority to take into consideration in their policies, after assessing the proposals. Therefore, the CCNI can present by its own initiative, recommendations and work ideas for the development of the different competence areas of SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION in order to increase the quality of the educational proposal, the international dissemination of their work, just as its internalization. Similarly, the Director of SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION can submit to evaluation by the CCNI any strategy, action plan or project stablished internally for the internationalization of SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION, as long as he/she considers they require and opinion of the CCNI.
Frequency of the meetings of the CCNI
The CCNI will be reunited in the facilities of SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION, Ciudad Universitaria, San Nicolas de los Garza, once a year with previously agreed dates. However, there can be requested extraordinary meetings at any time for the evaluation of concrete and specific elements, these meetings depend of the availability of the personnel of the Council. In extraordinary circumstances, these tasks may be performed electronically. The main objective is that the members of the CCNI remain in constant contact with SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION, so its establishment determine not only an occasional liaison but a close relationship among the institutions involved.