The liaison unit of School of Physical Education is a department whose purpose is to link the public and private organizations with our students, graduates, and facilitators, promoting physical activity and generating a social strengthening, as of proposals that respond their requirements.
The liaison unit is recognized in 2020 as a reference department by its quality in the professional practice in the promotion of physical activity and the contribution to the society.
- Professional ethics
- Quality in the services
- Knowledge and experience in the industry
- Physiotherapy and rehabilitation
- Physical activity
- Active labor pauses
- Organization of sports events (tournaments, races, rally, etc.)
- Arbitration of different sports modalities
- Training of sports trainers and teachers of physical education
- Consultancy of the creation of the Quality Management System under the ISO 9001-2008 standard for sport entities
- Courses, Workshops, Diploma and Certifications
- Physical assessments with technology tools
- Psychological sport counseling
Activities offered in the school for kids and teenagers:
- School of English
Manager of the liaison unit
M.C. Ricardo Navarro Orocio
Business hours: Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Phone: 13 40 44 50 and 51 Ext: 7616